- The act or process of pushing or thrusting out.
- The act or process of shaping by forcing through a die.
- An object or material produced by extruding.
- The act of extruding, in either use; a thrusting or driving out; expulsion.
- The act of thrusting or pushing out; a driving out; expulsion.
- A <xref>manufacturing</xref> process where a <xref>billet</xref> of material is pushed and/or drawn through a <xref>die</xref> to create a shaped rod, rail or pipe.
- An item formed by the process of extrusion.
- something that bulges out or is protuberant or projects from its surroundings
- squeezing out by applying pressure