- The act or an instance of oozing forth.
- An exudate.
- The act of exuding; an oozing or sweating out; a gradual discharge of humors or moisture.
- That which is exuded: as, gums are <em>exudations</em> from plants; serous <em>exudations.</em>
- The act of exuding; sweating; a discharge of humors, moisture, juice, or gum, as through pores or incisions; also, the substance exuded.
- the act of <xref>exuding</xref>
- something that is exuded
- a substance that oozes out from plant pores
- the process of exuding; the slow escape of liquids from blood vessels through pores or breaks in the cell membranes