- To ooze forth.
- To discharge or emit (a liquid or gas, for example) gradually.
- To exhibit in abundance.
- To discharge slowly through the pores, as by sweating; give out gradually, as moisture or any fluid matter.
- To ooze from a body through the pores by a natural or abnormal discharge, as juice or gum from a tree, pus from a wound, or serous fluid from a blister; be secreted or excreted.
- To flow from a body through the pores, or by a natural discharge, as juice.
- To discharge through pores or incisions, as moisture or other liquid matter; to give out.
- To <xref>discharge</xref> through <xref>pores</xref> or incisions, as moisture or other liquid matter; to <xref>give out</xref>.
- make apparent by one's mood or behavior
- release (a liquid) in drops or small quantities