- The quality or condition of being fixed.
- Something fixed or immovable.
- The state of being fixed; fixed character; fixedness; stability: as, <em>fixity</em> of tenure.
- Specifically In <em>physics</em>, the state or property of a body in virtue of which it resists change under the action of heat or other cause.
- Fixedness; ; also, that which is fixed.
- Coherence of parts.
- The state of being <xref>fixed</xref>
- Something fixed
- the quality of being incapable of mutation
- the quality of being fixed in place as by some firm attachment