- The seed of flax, used to produce linseed oil and medicinal emollients and as a dietary supplement.
- The seed of flax; linseed.
- The <em>Radiola Millegrana</em>, a European plant allied to the common flax, and having similar seed-pods. (See <internalXref urlencoded="water-flaxseed">water-flaxseed</internalXref>.)
- Resembling a flaxseed: an epithet specifically applied to the pupa stage of some insects.
- The seed of the flax; linseed.
- The <xref>seed</xref> of the <xref>flax</xref> plant; a source of <xref>linseed oil</xref>
- the seed of flax used as a source of oil