- The act of bending a joint or limb in the body by the action of flexors.
- The resulting condition of being bent.
- A part that is bent.
- etc. See <internalXref urlencoded="flection">flection</internalXref>, etc.
- The act of flexing or bending; a turning.
- A bending; a part bent; a fold.
- Syntactical change of form of words, as by declension or conjugation; inflection.
- The bending of a limb or joint; that motion of a joint which gives the distal member a continually decreasing angle with the axis of the proximal part; -- distinguished from <ex>extension</ex>.
- The act of bending a joint, especially a bone joint. The counteraction of <xref>extension</xref>.
- Alternative spelling of <xref>flection</xref>.
- the state of being flexed (as of a joint)
- act of bending a joint; especially a joint between the bones of a limb so that the angle between them is decreased
- deviation from a straight or normal course