- To adjust or come to a focus.
- To bring or be brought to a focus; sharpen.
- To concentrate or be concentrated; localize.
- To bring to a focus; focus.
- To bring to a focus; to focus; to concentrate.
- To <xref>focus</xref>, or to <xref>adjust</xref> a focus
- To <xref>sharpen</xref> an image by focusing
- To <xref>concentrate</xref> on a particular <xref>location</xref>; to <xref>localize</xref>
- put (an image) into focus
- bring into focus or alignment; to converge or cause to converge; of ideas or emotions
- become focussed or come into focus
- concentrate on a particular place or spot