- To do or deal with poorly or clumsily.
- The act of bungling, especially a poor stroke in golf.
- To bungle; make a moss of; do clumsily or bunglingly: as, to <internalXref urlencoded="foozle">foozle</internalXref> a shot, in golf.
- In <em>golf</em>, a badly played stroke.
- A tedious person; a fogy.
- A stupid fellow; a fogy.
- Act of foozling; a bungling stroke, as in golf.
- To bungle; to manage awkwardly; to treat or play unskillfully.
- To do something <xref>clumsily</xref> or <xref>awkwardly</xref>; to <xref>bungle</xref>.
- A <xref>fogey</xref>.
- A mistaken shot in <xref>golf</xref>