- To judge beforehand without adequate examination or evidence; prejudge.
- To judge beforehand, or before hearing the facts and proof; prejudge.
- See <internalXref urlencoded="forjudge">forjudge</internalXref>.
- To judge beforehand, or before hearing the facts and proof; to prejudge.
- To expel from court for some offense or misconduct, as an attorney or officer; to deprive or put out of a thing by the judgment of a court.
- To <xref>prejudge</xref>.
- Alternative form of <xref>forjudge</xref>.