- The state or character of being foxy.
- The state of being foxed, decayed, stained, discolored, or spotted, as books; decay.
- The state or quality of being of a harsh, sour taste, as wine or beer.
- The state or quality of being foxy, or foxlike; craftiness; shrewdness.
- The state of being foxed or discolored, as books; decay; deterioration.
- A coarse and sour taste in grapes.
- The characteristic or quality of being <xref>foxy</xref>
- shrewdness as demonstrated by being skilled in deception