- See <internalXref urlencoded="frizz">frizz</internalXref>.
- That which is frizzed; anything crisped or curled, as a wig; a frizzle.
- To curl or form into small curls, as hair, with a crisping pin; to crisp.
- To form into little burs, prominences, knobs, or tufts, as the nap of cloth.
- To soften and make of even thickness by rubbing, as with pumice stone or a blunt instrument.
- A bench with a revolving cutter head slightly protruding above its surface, for dressing boards.
- Alternative form of <xref>frizz</xref>.