- Covered with fuzz.
- Of or resembling fuzz.
- Not clear; indistinct.
- Not coherent; confused.
- Covered with fuzz; liable to give off fuzz: as, a <em>fuzzy</em> caterpillar.
- Like fuzz or down; fluffy: as, a <em>fuzzy</em> nap; a <em>fuzzy</em> fringe.
- Not firmly woven; that ravels.
- Furnished with fuzz; having fuzz; like fuzz.
- Covered with <xref>fuzz</xref> or a large number of tiny loose fibres like a carpet or many stuffed animals. Mentioned in the popular <xref>nursery rhyme</xref> Fuzzy wuzzy was a bear.
- <xref>Vague</xref> or <xref>imprecise</xref>.
- Not <xref>clear</xref>; <xref>unfocused</xref>.
- an individual <xref>flake</xref> of <xref>fuzzies</xref>
- confused and not coherent; not clearly thought out
- covering with fine light hairs
- indistinct or hazy in outline