- Marked by the presence of haze; misty.
- Unclear, confused, or uncertain.
- Opaque with haze; obscured by light fog or smoke; dull; misty: used with reference to the state of the atmosphere, or to atmospheric effects, as in a picture: as, a <em>hazy</em> morning; a <em>hazy</em> landscape.
- Lacking distinctness; obscure; vague; confused: applied to thought and expression: as, a <em>hazy</em> reasoner; a <em>hazy</em> proposition.
- Thick with haze; somewhat obscured with haze; not clear or transparent.
- Obscure; confused; not clear
- Thick with <xref>haze</xref>; somewhat obscured with haze.
- Not <xref>clear</xref> or <xref>transparent</xref>.
- <xref>Obscure</xref>; confused; not clear; as, a hazy argument; a hazy <xref>intellect</xref>.
- filled or abounding with fog or mist
- indistinct or hazy in outline