- A group or series of six.
- A hexagon.
- Having a combining power equivalent to six times that of hydrogen. Same as <internalXref urlencoded="hexavalent">hexavalent</internalXref> and <em>sexivalent.</em>
- The sum of six units; the number six; also, a series of six numbers.
- In <em>chem.</em>, an element the atoms of which have six times the saturating power or equivalence of the hydrogen atom, as sulphur in certain conditions.
- Also spelled <internalXref urlencoded="hexade">hexade</internalXref>.
- An atom whose valence is six, and which can be theoretically combined with, substituted for, or replaced by, <ex>six</ex> monad atoms or radicals. Also used as an adjective.
- A group of <xref>six</xref>.
- the cardinal number that is the sum of five and one