- Having six sides.
- Containing a hexagon or shaped like one.
- Having three equal axes intersecting at angles of 60° in one plane and one axis of variable length that is perpendicular to the others.
- Having six sides and six angles; having the form of a hexagon.
- Divided into hexagons: as, a surface with a <em>hexagonal</em> structure.
- Having six sides and six angles; six-sided.
- See under <er>Crystallization</er>.
- Having six <xref>edges</xref>, or having a <xref>cross-section</xref> in the form of a <xref>hexagon</xref>.
- Having three <xref>equal</xref> <xref>axes</xref> which cross at 60° <xref>angles</xref>, and an <xref>unequal</xref> axis which crosses the others at 90° angle.
- having six sides or divided into hexagons