- Any of numerous six-legged arthropods of the subphylum Hexapoda, which includes the insects and several groups formerly classified as insects, such as the springtails.
- Of or belonging to the subphylum Hexapoda.
- Having six legs or feet.
- Having six feet, as any adult true insect; specifically, pertaining to or having the characters of the <em>Hexapoda</em>; hexapodous.
- One of the <em>Hexapoda</em>; a true six-footed insect.
- Also <em>hexapode, hexapodan.</em>
- Having six feet.
- Any organism or being with six <xref>legs</xref>.
- An <xref>arthropod</xref> with <xref>six</xref> <xref>feet</xref>; a member of <xref>subphylum</xref> <xref>Hexapoda</xref>.
- An <xref>insect</xref>.
- Having six <xref>feet</xref>, six-footed; belonging to the subphylum <xref>Hexapoda</xref>, <xref>hexapodous</xref>.
- an animal having six feet