- Having no importance or significance.
- Inconsistent or illogical.
- Proceeding without a natural or logical sequence; haphazard.
- Not consequent; not resulting from what has preceded; out of proper relation; irrelevant: as, <em>inconsequent</em> remarks; his actions are very <em>inconsequent.</em>
- Not following from the premises; of the nature of an inference the conclusion of which might be false though the premises were true; illogical; formally fallacious.
- Not following from the premises; not regularly inferred; invalid; not characterized by logical method; illogical; arbitrary; inconsistent; of no consequence.
- Alternative form of <xref>inconsequential</xref>.
- lacking worth or importance