- Violation of another's rights or of what is right; lack of justice.
- A specific unjust act; a wrong.
- Lack of justice or equity; unjust action; violation of another's rights; wrong inflicted.
- <strong>Synonyms</strong> <em>Damage, Harm</em>, etc. (see <internalXref urlencoded="injury">injury</internalXref>); unfairness, foul play, grievance.
- Lack of justice and equity; violation of the rights of another or others; iniquity; wrong; unfairness; imposition.
- An unjust act or deed; a sin; a crime; a wrong.
- <xref>Absence</xref> of <xref>justice</xref>.
- <xref>Violation</xref> of the rights of another person.
- <xref>Unfairness</xref>; the state of not being fair or just.
- the practice of being unjust or unfair
- an unjust act