- Inclined to investigate; eager for knowledge.
- Unduly curious and inquiring.
- Addicted to inquiry or research; disposed to seek information; given to prying into matters; eagerly curious.
- Marked by inquiry; questioning; curious; hence, searching out; bringing to view.
- <strong>Synonyms</strong> <em>Prying</em>, etc. (see <internalXref urlencoded="curious">curious</internalXref>), inquiring.
- A person who is inquisitive; one curious in research.
- Disposed to ask questions, especially in matters which do not concern the inquirer.
- Given to examination, investigation, or research; searching; curious.
- Eager to <xref>acquire</xref> <xref>knowledge</xref>.
- Too <xref>curious</xref>; overly <xref>interested</xref>; <xref>nosy</xref>.
- showing curiosity
- inquiring or appearing to inquire