- To say or mention suddenly, often in interrupting the remarks of another.
- To insert between other elements; interpose: <i>synonym</i>: <strong> introduce</strong>.
- To assert (oneself) in a situation in which one has not previously been involved.
- To throw in between other things; insert; interpolate.
- To come between; interpose.
- To throw one's self between or among; to come between; to interpose.
- To throw in between; to insert; to interpose.
- To <xref>insert</xref> something between other things
- To <xref>interpose</xref> oneself; to <xref>intervene</xref>.
- to insert between other elements