- To place or include on a list of items.
- To list the items of.
- To list deductions from taxable income on a tax return.
- To state by items; give the items or particulars of: as, to <internalXref urlencoded="itemize">itemize</internalXref> an account.
- To state in items, or by particulars; to list each item in a collection under discussion.
- To state in <xref>items</xref>, or by <xref>particulars</xref>; as, to itemize the cost of a railroad.
- place on a list of items
- specify individually