- Any of several tropical American shrubs of the genus <em>Pilocarpus,</em> especially <em>P. microphyllus,</em> whose dried leaves yield the medicinal alkaloid pilocarpine.
- The dried leaves of any of these plants.
- A Brazilian plant, <em>Pilocarpus pennatifolius</em>; also, the drug obtained from it.
- The native name of a South American rutaceous shrub (<spn>Pilocarpus pennatifolius</spn>). The leaves are used in medicine as an diaphoretic and sialogogue.
- Any of several <xref>species</xref> of the <xref>genus</xref> <xref>Pilocarpus</xref> of <xref>plants</xref>, some of which are important <xref>medicinally</xref>.