- A tropical evergreen tree <em>(Artocarpus heterophyllus)</em> of South and Southeast Asia, widely cultivated for its very large edible fruits, having pulpy yellow flesh.
- The fruit of this tree.
- The fruit of the jack-tree.
- A tree, scientific name Artocarpus heterophyllus, of the <xref>Moraceae</xref> family, which produces edible fruit.
- The large fruit from this tree.
- East Indian tree cultivated for its immense edible fruit and seeds
- immense East Indian fruit resembling breadfruit; it contains an edible pulp and nutritious seeds that are commonly roasted