- A lightweight cotton cloth resembling lawn used for clothing and bandages.
- A thin, soft variety of muslin used for making dresses, neckcloths, etc., but heavier than linen cambric, originally made in India.
- A cotton cloth having a glazed surface on one side, usually dyed.
- A thin cotton fabric, between cambric and muslin, used for dresses, neckcloths, etc.
- A type of <xref>cotton</xref> <xref>cloth</xref>, especially as dyed and waterproofed.
- a lightweight cotton cloth with a smooth and slightly stiff finish; used for clothing and bandages