- A noisy celebration.
- A large assembly, often international, especially of Boy Scouts or Girl Scouts.
- A mass gathering or assembly, as of a political party or association.
- A carousal; a noisy drinking-bout; a spree; hence, any noisy merrymaking.
- In the game of euchre, a lone hand containing the five highest cards and counting the holder 16 points, played by agreement.
- A noisy or unrestrained carousal or frolic; a spree.
- a large festive gathering.
- an assembly of boy scouts, usually at the national or international level, including camping among the activities; -- a term adopted by the Boy Scouts organization.
- A lavish or boisterous <xref>celebration</xref> or <xref>party</xref>.
- A large rally of <xref>Scouts</xref> or <xref>Guides</xref>.
- a gay festivity