- A small silver coin of Genoa imported into England by foreign merchants, especially in the fifteenth century. Compare <internalXref urlencoded="galley-halfpenny">galley-halfpenny</internalXref>.
- Same as <internalXref urlencoded="jean">jean</internalXref>, 2.
- A coin of Genoa; any small coin.
- A kind of twilled cotton cloth. See <er>Jean</er>.
- Alternative capitalization of <xref>Jane</xref>, "woman".
- Alternative spelling of <xref>jean</xref>.
- A <xref>silver</xref> Genovese <xref>coin</xref>, first used in England in the 14th century.