- One who attends to the maintenance or cleaning of a building.
- A doorman.
- A doorkeeper; a porter.
- A man employed to take charge of rooms or buildings, to see that they are kept clean and in order, to lock and unlock them, and generally to care for them.
- A door-keeper; a porter.
- One who is employed to care for a public building, or a building occupied for offices, suites of rooms, etc.; a caretaker; -- the duties may include removal of trash, cleaning of the rooms and public areas, and minor repairs.
- someone who looks after the <xref>maintenance</xref> and <xref>cleaning</xref> of a <xref>public</xref> <xref>building</xref>.
- a <xref>doorman</xref>
- someone employed to clean and maintain a building