- The common cultivated camellia <em>(Camellia japonica).</em>
- <em>Camellia</em>, <em>Japonica.</em>
- <em>Pyrus</em> (<em>Cydonia</em>) <em>Japonica.</em>
- Same as <internalXref urlencoded="terra%20Japonica">terra Japonica</internalXref> (catechu).
- A species of Camellia (<spn>Camellia Japonica</spn>), a native of Japan, bearing beautiful red or white flowers. Many other genera have species of the same name.
- Any of several <xref>plants</xref> originally native to <xref>Japan</xref>, but especially a species of <xref>camelia</xref>, Camelia japonica
- deciduous thorny shrub native to Japan having red blossoms
- greenhouse shrub with glossy green leaves and showy fragrant rose-like flowers; cultivated in many varieties