- Brewed coffee.
- A breed of the domestic hen, originated in the United States.
- One of the islands of the Malay Archipelago belonging to the Netherlands.
- Java coffee, a kind of coffee brought from Java.
- an object-oriented computer programming language, derived largely from <contr>C++</contr>, used widely for design and display of web pages on the world-wide web. It is an interpreted language, and has been suggested as a platform-independent code to allow execution of the same progam under multiple operating systems without recompiling. The language is still (1997) under active development, and is evolving.
- the musang.
- a species of finch (<spn>Padda oryzivora</spn>), native of Java, but very commonly kept as a cage bird; -- called also <altname>ricebird</altname>, and <altname>paddy bird</altname>. In the male the upper parts are glaucous gray, the head and tail black, the under parts delicate rose, and the cheeks white. The bill is large and red. A white variety is also kept as a cage bird.
- A blend of coffee imported from the island of <xref>Java</xref>.
- Coffee in general.
- a platform-independent object-oriented programming language
- an island in Indonesia to the south of Borneo; one of the world's most densely populated regions
- a beverage consisting of an infusion of ground coffee beans