- A strong, twilled cotton, traditionally used in making uniforms and work clothes.
- Pants made of jean, denim, or another durable fabric.
- Same as <internalXref urlencoded="jane">jane</internalXref>, 1.
- A twilled cotton cloth, used both for underwear and for outer clothing: commonly, of garments, in the plural. Also written <internalXref urlencoded="jane">jane</internalXref>.
- A twilled cotton cloth.
- Same as <er>blue jeans</er>.
- Pants made of different fabrics, resembling <er>blue jeans</er>.
- a kind of jean woven smooth and glossy, after the manner of satin.
- Made of <xref>denim</xref> (as "jean jacket").
- (usually plural) close-fitting trousers of heavy denim for manual work or casual wear
- a coarse durable twill-weave cotton fabric