- Fitted or provided with jewels; having pivot-holes of garnet, chrysolite, ruby, or other jewel: as, a watch <em>jeweled</em> in nine holes; a watch <em>jeweled</em> in fifteen holes is said to be full-<em>jeweled.</em>
- Decked or adorned with or as with jewels.
- Decorated with small drops or bosses of colored glass or enamel in imitation of jewels: said of glassware or porcelain: as, <em>jeweled</em> Sèvres.
- covered with beads or jewels or sequins.
- Alternative spelling of <xref>jewelled</xref>.
- covered with beads or jewels or sequins