- A usually power-driven saw with a narrow vertical blade, used to cut sharp curves.
- To cut or form with a jigsaw.
- To arrange intricately; interlock.
- A <xref>saw</xref> with <xref>fine</xref> <xref>teeth</xref> and a <xref>narrow</xref> <xref>blade</xref> which can cut <xref>curves</xref> in <xref>wood</xref> or <xref>metal</xref>.
- A <xref>jigsaw puzzle</xref>.
- To <xref>cut</xref> something using a jigsaw.
- fine-toothed power saw with a narrow blade; used to cut curved outlines
- a portable power saw with a reciprocating blade; can be used with a variety of blades depending on the application and kind of cut; generally have a plate that rides on the surface that is being cut