- To deceive or drop (a lover) suddenly or callously.
- One who discards a lover.
- One who discards another, after holding the relation of a lover.
- To discard after treating or encouraging as a lover; trick in love.
- To play the jilt; practise deception in love.
- Same as <internalXref urlencoded="gillet">gillet</internalXref>.
- A woman who capriciously deceives her lover; a coquette; a flirt.
- To cast off capriciously or unfeelingly, as a lover; to deceive in love.
- To play the jilt; to practice deception in love; to discard lovers capriciously.
- A <xref>woman</xref> who jilts a <xref>lover</xref>.
- To <xref>cast off</xref> <xref>capriciously</xref> or <xref>unfeelingly</xref>, as a lover; to <xref>deceive</xref> in <xref>love</xref>.
- a woman who jilts a lover
- cast aside capriciously or unfeelingly