- A continued ringing; a lively noise of bells, or the like clinking.
- A game in which the players are blindfolded and try to catch one, called the ‘jingler,’ who is not blindfolded and who jingles a bell to attract their attention and, if skilful, to divert it. Also called <internalXref urlencoded="jingling-match">jingling-match</internalXref>.
- The act or process of producing a jingle; also, the sound itself; a chink.
- A <xref>jingle</xref>, the sounds of a jingle.
- Present participle of <xref>jingle</xref>.
- having a series of high-pitched ringing sounds like many small bells