- To make a quick, evasive turn.
- To cause (a vehicle or an aircraft, for example) to make a quick, evasive turn.
- A quick, evasive turn.
- Rambunctious play; frolic.
- To jingle; chink: as, the money <em>jinked.</em>
- A quick illusory turn; the act of eluding another.
- In the card-games of spoil-five and forty-five, the winning of all the tricks in a hand by one side.
- To move nimbly.
- To make a quick turn; dodge; elude a person by dodging; escape.
- In the card-games of spoil-five and forty-five, to win the game by winning all the tricks in one hand.
- To elude; dodge.
- To cheat; trick.
- The sharp jingle of coins; hence, coin itself; chink.
- To move quickly, esp. with a sudden turn; hence, to dodge; to escape by a quick turn; -- obs. or dial., except as a hunting term in pig-sticking.
- In the games of spoilfive and forty-five, to win the game by taking all five tricks; also, to play to win all five tricks, losing what has been already won if unsuccessful.
- A quick evasive turn.
- To make a quick evasive turn.
- To cause a vehicle to make a quick evasive turn.