- A small motor vehicle, such as a bus or van, that transports passengers on a route for a small fare.
- A nickel.
- a small bus or similar vehicle carrying passengers on a fixed route, used for public transport.
- A five-cent piece; a nickel.
- A small <xref>bus</xref> or <xref>minibus</xref> which typically operates service on a fixed route, sometimes scheduled.
- An unlicensed <xref>taxi</xref> cab.
- A shared-ride taxi.
- A small coin, a nickel.
- Very <xref>inexpensive</xref>.
- this sense?) A <xref>fraudulent</xref> arrangement whereby a <xref>broker</xref> who has direct access to an exchange executes trades on behalf of a broker who doesn't.
- a vehicle carrying many passengers; used for public transport