- A carpenter, especially a cabinetmaker.
- A person given to joining groups, organizations, or causes.
- One who joins. Specifically
- One whose occupation is to construct things by joining pieces of wood by means of glue, framing, or nails; appropriately and usually, a mechanic who does the wood-work for the internal and external finishings of houses, ships, etc.
- In <em>wood-working</em>, a power-tool for sawing, planing, cross-cutting, etc.
- One who, or that which, joins.
- One whose occupation is to construct articles by joining pieces of wood; a mechanic who does the woodwork (as doors, stairs, etc.) necessary for the finishing of buildings.
- A wood-working machine, for sawing, plaining, mortising, tenoning, grooving, etc.
- A thing that <xref>joins</xref> two separate items, e.g. <xref>software</xref> to connect <xref>video</xref> or <xref>music</xref> clips.
- A maker of <xref>wooden</xref> <xref>furniture</xref> or <xref>fittings</xref>.
- a person who likes to join groups
- a woodworker whose work involves making things by joining pieces of wood