- To move or cause to move with bumps and jolts; bounce.
- A rough, jolting movement; a jolt.
- To jolt; shake, especially by rough riding.
- A sudden, violent up-and-down jolting motion; a jolt or shake.
- A jolt; a shake; a hard trot.
- To jolt; to shake, especially by rough riding or by driving over obstructions.
- To <xref>jolt</xref>; to <xref>shake</xref>, especially by rough riding or by driving over obstructions.
- The fourth derivative of the <xref>position</xref> vector with respect to <xref>time</xref>; the time derivative of <xref>jerk</xref>.
- move up and down repeatedly
- a sudden jarring impact