- To record in a journal.
- To keep a personal or financial journal.
- To enter or record in a journal.
- Specifically In <em>double-entry bookkeeping</em>, to systematize and enter in the journal, preparatory to posting to the ledger.
- To keep or make entries in a journal; make a daily record of events or observations.
- To take part in the preparation of a public journal: as, he is engaged in <em>journalizing.</em> Also spelled <internalXref urlencoded="journalise">journalise</internalXref>.
- To enter or record in a journal or diary.
- to conduct or contribute to a public journal; to follow the profession of a journalist.
- To <xref>record</xref> in a <xref>journal</xref>
- To keep a journal