- Feeling, causing, or exhibiting joy. <i>synonym</i>: <strong> glad</strong>.
- Full of joy; very glad; feeling delight; exulting.
- Manifesting joy or rejoicing; arising from or expressing gladness; exultant.
- Causing joy or gladness; giving happiness; delightful: as, a <em>joyful</em> sight.
- <strong>Synonyms</strong> Festive, blithe, gay, joyous, happy, glad, delighted.
- Full of joy; having or causing joy; very glad.
- Feeling or causing <xref>joy</xref>.
- full of or producing joy
- full of high-spirited delight