- The control stick of an aircraft.
- A manual control or cursor device, as one attached to a computer or video game.
- A <xref>mechanical</xref> <xref>device</xref> consisting of a handgrip mounted on a base or <xref>pedestal</xref> and typically having one or more buttons, used to control an <xref>aircraft</xref>, <xref>computer</xref> or other <xref>equipment</xref>.
- A <xref>penis</xref>.
- To <xref>manoeuvre</xref> by means of a joystick.
- a lever used by a pilot to control the ailerons and elevators of an airplane
- a manual control consisting of a vertical handle that can move freely in two directions; used as an input device to computers or to devices controlled by computers