- See <internalXref urlencoded="judgment">judgment</internalXref>.
- Alternative form of <xref>judgment</xref>.
- the cognitive process of reaching a decision or drawing conclusions
- (law) the determination by a court of competent jurisdiction on matters submitted to it
- an opinion formed by judging something
- the mental ability to understand and discriminate between relations
- the capacity to assess situations or circumstances shrewdly and to draw sound conclusions
- the legal document stating the reasons for a judicial decision
- the act of judging or assessing a person or situation or event