- The judicial branch of government.
- A system of courts of law for the administration of justice.
- The judges of these courts.
- Pertaining to courts of judicature or legal tribunals; judicial.
- That branch of government which is concerned in the trial and determination of controversies between parties and of criminal prosecutions; the system of courts of justice in a country; the judges taken collectively.
- Of or pertaining to courts of judicature, or legal tribunals; judicial.
- That branch of government in which judicial power is vested; the system of courts of justice in a country; the judges, taken collectively
- The <xref>court</xref> system and <xref>judges</xref> considered <xref>collectively</xref>, the <xref>judicial</xref> branch of <xref>government</xref>.
- persons who administer justice
- the system of law courts that administer justice and constitute the judicial branch of government