- Having or exhibiting sound judgment; prudent.
- Having or exercising sound judgment; well-judging; prudent; discreet; sensible: as, a <em>judicious</em> parent or teacher; a <em>judicious</em> historian.
- Manifesting good judgment; well-judged; carefully considered or planned: as, a <em>judicious</em> use of time or money; <em>judicious</em> treatment of the insane.
- Relating to a court or to the administration of justice; judicial.
- <strong>Synonyms</strong> and Prudent, rational, wise, discreet, intelligent, skilful, discerning, sagacious, sound, cool, politic. See <internalXref urlencoded="sensible">sensible</internalXref> and <em>astute.</em>
- Of or relating to a court; judicial.
- Directed or governed by sound judgment; having sound judgment; wise; prudent; sagacious; discreet.
- Having, or characterized by, good judgment or sound thinking
- marked by the exercise of good judgment or common sense in practical matters