- Relating to a yoke or to marriage; conjugal.
- Pertaining to the jugal; malar; zygomatic.
- One of the bones of the zygoma or zygomatic arch; the malar bone, or principal cheek-bone, especially in those animals, as birds, in which it is a slender rod interposed between a quadrate or quadratojugal bone and the superior maxillary or lacrymal bone. When short and stout, as in man
- Same as <internalXref urlencoded="suborbital">suborbital</internalXref>
- Relating to a yoke, or to marriage.
- Pertaining to, or in the region of, the malar, or cheek bone.
- Relating to a <xref>yoke</xref> or <xref>marriage</xref>
- Pertaining to the jugal bone.
- A bone found in the skull of most <xref>reptiles</xref>, <xref>amphibians</xref> and <xref>birds</xref>; the equivalent of a <xref>malar</xref> in mammals.