- Relating to a pinnate leaf with leaflets in pairs. Often used in combination.
- Appearing as a pair of overlapping profiles that face the same direction. Used of busts or heads on the face of a coin.
- A campaign button with portraits of both the presidential and vice-presidential candidates.
- To join or voke together; couple together.
- One of the <em>Jugatæ.</em>
- In <em>botany</em>, having the leaflets in pairs: said of pinnately compound leaves: used seldom of never except in composition with <em>uni</em>-, <em>bi</em>-, etc., as in <internalXref urlencoded="unijugate">unijugate</internalXref>, etc.
- In <em>numismatics</em>, same as <internalXref urlencoded="accolated">accolated</internalXref>.
- Forming a <xref>pair</xref>.