- One that juggles objects or performs other tricks of manual dexterity.
- One that uses tricks, deception, or fraud.
- In <em>coal-mining</em>, one of several timbers resting against one another at the top, so as to leave a triangular passageway.
- One who juggles or practises sleight of hand; one who performs tricks of great dexterity.
- A cheat; a deceiver; a trickish fellow.
- One who juggles; one who practices or exhibits tricks by sleight of hand; one skilled in legerdemain; a conjurer.
- A deceiver; a cheat.
- A person who juggles objects, i. e. who maintains several objects in the air by passing them in turn from one hand to another.
- <xref>Agent noun</xref> of <xref>juggle</xref>; one who either literally juggles objects, or figuratively juggles tasks.
- A person who practices <xref>juggling</xref>.
- A <xref>conjuror</xref>.
- A <xref>magician</xref> or <xref>wizard</xref>.
- a performer who juggles objects and performs tricks of manual dexterity