- Cheating; tricky.
- Jugglery; underhand practice.
- The act or process of keeping several objects in the air at one time by tossing them with the hands. See <er>juggle</er> v. t., senses 2, 3, and 4.
- Present participle of <xref>juggle</xref>.
- The art of moving objects, such as balls, clubs, beanbags, rings, etc. in an artful or artistic manner.
- An act or instance of juggling; a <xref>reshuffle</xref>.
- the act of rearranging things to give a misleading impression
- throwing and catching several objects simultaneously