- An appliance that is used to extract juice from fruits and vegetables.
- One who drinks liquor or alcoholic beverages habitually or excessively.
- One who regularly uses a steroid or similar substance to enhance athletic performance.
- a utensil with a conical ridged center that is used for squeezing juice fro citrus fruit.
- A state of drunkenness.
- An habitual drunkard; one who drinks alcoholic beverages frequently to the state of inebriation.
- A manual or electrical device for rendering the juice of fruits or vegetables.
- A (<xref>citrus</xref>) <xref>reamer</xref>.
- One who uses <xref>steroids</xref>.
- An <xref>alcoholic</xref>.
- a squeezer with a conical ridged center that is used for squeezing juice from citrus fruit
- a person who drinks alcoholic beverages (especially to excess)