- To deceive or outmaneuver (a defending opponent) by a feint; fake.
- To deceive or outmaneuver a defender by a feint.
- A feint or fake.
- A roadside or rural establishment offering liquor, dancing, and often gambling and prostitution.
- To play dance music, especially in a juke.
- To dance, especially in a juke or to the music of a jukebox.
- A dialectal variant of <internalXref urlencoded="jouk">jouk</internalXref>.
- See jouk.
- To bend the neck; to bow or duck the head.
- To perch on anything, as birds do.
- The neck of a bird.
- To <xref>deceive</xref> or <xref>outmaneuver</xref> (someone) using a <xref>feint</xref>, especially in <xref>American football</xref> or <xref>soccer</xref>
- A <xref>feint</xref>
- A <xref>roadside</xref> <xref>cafe</xref> or <xref>bar</xref>, especially one with <xref>dancing</xref> and sometimes <xref>prostitution</xref>.
- to play <xref>dance music</xref>, or to <xref>dance</xref>, in a juke
- (football) a deceptive move made by a football player
- a small roadside establishment in the southeastern United States where you can eat and drink and dance to music provided by a jukebox